Quick Heal Total Security for Android 1 User 1 Year(Instant Key)
|Product||Total Security for Android|
|Delivery Mode||Digital Delivery of Key by Email / SMS .No CD|
|Subscription Validity||1 Year|
|Setup Download Link||https://www.quickheal.co.in/quick-heal-product-installer/|
- Instant Delivery of Quick Heal Key by SMS/Email.
- View your Android Licence Key anytime after Purchase from Menu(My Account- Orders)
Image shown above is only for product reference.
Quick Heal Total Security for Android
- Advanced protection for Android device from viruses, malware, fake apps and mobile banking threats.
- Stops device from being misused when it lost. You can lock device or erase data remotely.
- Security Advisor guides about settings that can enhance overall security of Smartphone. For example, if the ‘Screen Lock’ setting is not enabled on phone, then the Security Advisor will instruct to enable it.
- Privacy Advisor notifies and allows you to do a quick inspection of apps that might affect your privacy. It helps you review the permissions used by such apps, and you can decide whether to keep them or not.
- Enable this feature to block infected, malicious, fraudulent, and phishing websites.
- Secures financial transactions when you use payment apps for shopping, banking, paying bills, etc.
- Lock all your apps including WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Gallery, and Camera with a secure PIN.
- This feature helps you block malicious and potentially dangerous websites. You can block a particular website’s URL or websites based on their category such as adult, gambling, violence, etc.
- This Android security feature helps you block incoming calls from unknown or unwanted numbers. You can also block numbers within a particular series.
- Secures the file system of mobile device from malicious threats. It remains active in the operating memory of the device and scans all files that are open or saved including those on the memory card.
- Certain mobile apps installed on your phone might have security vulnerabilities which hackers can take advantage of. This feature detects such vulnerabilities.
- If someone enters a wrong password 2 times consecutively (to unlock your device’s lock screen) this feature will take snapshots using the front and rear camera.
- Alerts you whenever mobile device detects an unsecured Wi-Fi network. Connecting to such networks can let hackers steal sensitive information like login ID and passwords, banking details etc.
- If your device supports fingerprint sensor, you can use your fingerprint to access features such as App Lock, Anti-Theft, & Parental Control.
- Open Play Store App.
- Search Quick Heal from your Android Device and install ‘Antivirus and Mobile Security’ app.
- Open the installed app. Tap ‘I agree’ and grant permissions.
- Post registration, a welcome screen will appear. Tap ‘I have a License’.
- Enter product key purchased from www.aryanitonline.com
- Tap the ‘Next’ button. Now key is activated.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.